- You have to decide, based on the evidence you see, whether Socrates was guilty.
- Collect your evidence from the three sources provided.
- Use the guide to collect your notes.
- Make sure to address the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of the situation.
- Once you have enough evidence (quotes), you can begin picking out your best evidence to use in your essay organizer.
Socrates Research Guide
Source 2: http://www.biography.com/people/socrates-9488126
Source 3: http://www.philosophyslam.org/socrates.html
Some of you have been assigned this Socrates Packet. If you click on it and you've never seen it before, that means you haven't been assigned it.